Want to work with All Ears?
Do you have a passion for electronic music? Do you want to work on a new influential social change project with a fresh team of like-minded people?
We’re looking for reliable and personable part-time employees with a true passion for dance music to work selling hearing protection in the UK's most prestigious clubs. The role is effectively a sales role, but it will also involve working closely with club management and employees, discussing club-induced tinnitus and hearing damage with club goers, and advocating the use of hearing protection.
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication & social skills
- Passion for clubbing/dance music/underground electronic music
- Excellent organisation skills & ability to work independently
- Knowledge of tinnitus
- Interest in care & responsible clubbing
- Knowledge of club environments & how they run
If you’re interested in working with us please send your CV, a short bio, and your answers to the two following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What’s your favourite club in the UK and why?
- How much is your hearing worth?
We look forward to hearing from you!
The All Ears team